…is another word I could use to name this blog.
Why another fucking blog?
Cause I gotta
GET MY DAMN RAGE ON!
Actually if I didn't think I had anything to say, or couldn't at least occasionally entertain, I wouldn't do it. Don't really know if I'll be doing anything new or groundbreaking (probably not), but I think I can offer some pretty random
shit, and maybe some of you
will be amused.
Topics you'll likely see here, in addition to rage…
• Some photographs I've taken - maybe even a painting or two.
• Embarrassing descriptions of people and things I hate. Names.
• Maybe some pictures other people have made.
• Embarrassing descriptions of people and things I love.
• What I used to pass off as good taste in music.
• What I currently pass off as good taste in Scotch Whiskey.
• I WANNA FUCKING KILL MY FUCKING LANDLORD!
• My ineptitude in the matters of "office politics".
• Random links.
• The occasional catchy phrase, or unexpected use of words.
• Things people tell me about me.
• Things people tell me about themselves.
• GOD HOW I HATE THE ADVERTISING BUSINESS!!!
• Sad (pathetic) stories about crisis and the vultures who benefit.
• Shameless plugging of talented friends.
• Political incorrectness.
• Correspondence of idiots.
• The Pittsburgh Pirates
• Poetry? Hmmm…
• NAKED CHICKS!
And of course some other things I can't think of right now.
First shameless plug of a talented friend…
My friend (and very talented photographer) James Graham has spoken to me frequently about "style". Maybe it was only a couple times, and mainly when I first started getting "serious about photography". One of the points he made, was that I would "find my style" or it would find me. I THINK I've developed somewhat of a style, but I'm still pretty random as a photographer, as in life.
James Graham definitely has "style". James found his style quite a long time ago. He has a very nuanced and refined style, and he continues refining to this day. Go see for yourself.
He writes a pretty damn good blog too. You see, James has focus. I ain't got much of that.
Not having written too much for the public myself, I wonder if the same thing will happen with writing. We'll see. Maybe you'll tell me.
"Brazil" is on television right now. How fitting.
If you're one of those people who just can't take their eyes off a good train wreck, stop back by.