Saturday, January 24, 2009

Darkness In A White Room

I guess this is more about that "style" thing, and changing it. I know I'm not breaking down any new doors or smashing through unknown barriers in the world of photography, but the changes in my life have brought changes in my work. I'm sure that's natural; maybe even expected. I think I was on the way to this direction before I left NYC, but the new studio offers a much more compelling atmosphere for the type of work I've always wanted to do. I've always shot in a sort of film noir style, or at least attempted to, but here, it's just more real, for lack of a better word.

The model is named Robin. The shoot was November of last year. I really would rather be shooting this type of work with film, and feel I should be, but I just can't afford it.









Two posts in less than a week. I can't believe it either. Thank you to those who push me to do this more often.

More MartiniVision

No comments: