Thursday, May 29, 2008

When The Homeless Attack

Musings From A Message Board…

LonghornBuc - sloshy = asshole?


Sure, Sloshy can be an asshole, but in the 3-4 times we've hung out, I've never witnessed it. I think like many of us, it's mostly a selective process - he CAN be an asshole if he WANTS to. I can be too. Sloshy is someone I consider a friend, and I try not to hang out with assholes.

Some people have no choice in the matter.

Which leads me to…

Ahhhhh Winnie (not quoted due to lack of respect)

Penguin - I think the reaction to this thread is pretty piss poor.


Don't go away Pengy - issa gonna get better!

Winnie Winnie. Winnie. You are not stupid, ([i]you're welcome[/i]), but you have a small mind. If one were to think of the larger picture, that person would realize that there's no merit in continuing to say the same thing over and over. That same person would not spend so much time and effort to publicly prove how clever and full of themself they are. I don't know (or care) your age, but maybe one day you will grow up (evolve?) and realize it's not all about you. Not yet though. Right now, it IS all about you.

I have decided that when I address you it will be for sport. Or for pointing out the inconsistencies you so consistently tout yourself for. Ad nauseam. Which in itself, is also sport. In my heterosexual world, sportfucking requires a pussy. I enjoy a good sportfuck as much as anybody, and you are a pussy. Hence a perfect match for my occasional entertainment.

But back to the consistency thing…

I read back through the first two pages of the thread to be, you know, accountable. I didn't see where anyone attacked you for your baseball opinions, unless you think that just because someone disagrees with you, it's an attack. I did see that several people mentioned that you've danced this little jig before, but rearranged the letters to make new sentences. I am not opposed to a disagreement or a debate of ANY opinions. Nor am I opposed to someone pointing out that you continue to post the same thing over and over. I would say it has been done in a civil way even. Therefore, you are once again inaccurate in that there is no irony or double standard.

I'm one of the first people leading the charge? Meh, that's debatable, though you would probably feel it's an attack.

So here you've come falling from the lowest branch of the tree, flopping amongst the pine needles and the caribou shit, in a pink tutu and mismatched ripped stockings. Dirty pink ballet slippers and and a yellow-green translucent mucus draining from your nose. The repetitive whimpering sounds leave even Todd Redmond indignant.

You are now my bitch.

It's okay Winnie. It probably won't last. Even the Court Jester (the Fool) was regarded as superior to the serf assigned to cleaning the stables. There is honor in being my bitch. Many a clever person has strived for such a position. As you most certainly will, all have ultimately failed, and left me with a sense of disappointment in the human condition.

So you're baffled eh? Does that mean you're confused? I wouldn't think so, being that I've already stated that I don't think you're stupid. So it it this?

Do you have a gag in your mouth Winnie? Or is it a funnel? Are ya dressed in latex or rubber as any good slave would be? Are you perched attentive in your leather platform ballet slippers and the rubber, the last in a line of ruddy latrines? The rubber mask covers your eyes and entire face leaving only a little hole for breath (which I control) under the nose. Your hands are restrained behind you, right? Better be tight. Not enough to cause pain. The pain will be psychological. In the mask there is a threaded opening - a permanent fixture for the curved funnel. Inserted into the funnel is a ribbed and flexible hose, about an inch and a half in diameter. The other end of this hose is your anus. Or is it a pussy? Either way, this (for now) allows you luxurious access to your own feces, which you have been feeding on for years. It's going to get worse Winter. See, that end of the hose that is in your ass (or is it a pussy?) is coming out. The fluids and solids I will deposit into that hose, the funnel, your mouth, will shock the most hardened medical examiner in all of Romania.

After this, I will effortlessly hail a cab in downtown Pittsburgh. No tip to the concierge, whatsoever.

You Fucking Pussy.

1 comment:

Rebecca Lawrence said...

Angry at someone besides your landlord?